

I was adding Gran's blog today and found that it was "blocked due to terms of service violations". If any of you have gotten spam before, and tried to see who the person was- it usually will lead you to a blog that has no posts on it- just a name. I guess that since her blog was completely empty, someone saw that and flagged it as spam!! Anyway, I went thru the process of applying to have it un-flagged and it should be fine soon.
We had such a great time with all of you up there and I can't wait to go visit Gran again, she is such a great hostess- Ryan even loves being there! (don't tell him I said that, he'll say that it makes him sound like a jerk)
I love you Gran!!

6 comments:
Thank you Becca for helping mom get this going. I love the pictures and your post that is great!
Welcome to the blog world mom!
Yaaayayaayy!! Such a great way to keep in touch!! Thanks Becca and welcome, Grandma!!!
So if you'd stayed with us, Ryan wouldn't have liked it? ;)
Yeah for having a post, although since most of my comments and posts contain very poor English it makes me a little nervous to write! Also, I am a little hurt (just a little cause I know I'm loved) that my blog isn't on your blog list. Love you!
Welcome to the world of blogs mom, it is such a nice way to stay in touch and see what everyone else is doing, and a nice place to borrow pictures!
and its totally unblocked now!! Yay!! Now we just have to get her to actually write on here from time to time. I bet she hasn't even seen THIS yet!! Oh well, a step at a time...
Post a Comment